Sunday, November 25, 2007

i HATE working!! really, its only when you start working then you realise how nice it is to be in school. of course i dont mean to say i like to mug and study; but at least in school everything's more interesting and fun! work can be so =_______-'' at times. but anyway, i'm going to stop working for good- 1st dec wil be my last last day. with sharon and jennifer!! after that i'll probably start to mug/PLAY:))

and i FINALLY FINALLY manage to get my black flats!! it's this black and silver/grey one from ipanemas. was still thinking of whether to get the black or white one; or not get it at all. until the sales assistant told me that the white's only left with display piece, black only 2 more left including display and its almost the same for most outlets. even though its not the initial pair of ipanemas i wanted, even though it wasnt the havainas one that i wanted, i've decided not to push my luck too far. my recent shopping luck has been really BAD. maybe it's a hint for me to stop spending. but YAY! cause i got them:))

No comments: